1. Endowments Application Forms
The Endowments Committee under the Mandayam Srivaishnava Sabha has been giving Endowments to its members for quite some time now. There has been requests to make the application forms for applying for various Endowments and has been made available on our web site. There 5 types of Endowments being offered by the Endowments Committee and also ‘Eligibility Criteria” they are as follows (click on desired link to download form):
- Application for Educational Assistance
- Application for Financial Aid
- Application for Assistance for Differently Abled Persons
- Application for Merit Awards
- Application for Medical Assistance
Members intending to apply for any of the above category are requested to download the appropriate PDF document, fill it up and submit to the MS Sabha office at Malleswaram, Bangalore.
2. MS Sabha Membership Application Form
The Mandayam Srivaishnava Sabha intend to involve all the Mandayam Srivaishnavas initiate the Membership drive so that every Mandayam Srivaishnava has the updated information of the activities and take active participation. Request kindly to take a lead role:
- In spreading this message to all non-members to Enroll.
- In your own family enroll those who are above 18 Years of age as member.
- Those willing to upgrade their membership please do so.
We request each member to get a new member “Each one – Bring One“. Participation is Key to Success.
Existing Fee Structure:
- Donor Rs 5,000/- and above
- Patron Rs 1,000/-
- Life Member Rs 500/-
Click on the link below to download Application/Instruction Forms
The application can be downloaded from this web site or can be collected at the Sabha office. Payment of Membership fee through Internet Banking/Cheque. Please refer to the procedure for filling membership form in page 2 of Membership Form, for details. To facilitate timely follow up, please mark a scanned copy of the application to the Sabha Secretary email ID: [email protected]. Also request you to handover the over the Hard Copy to MSS Office by post/hand delivery.
3. Join our Mandayam Yahoo Mailing Group
Would you like to participate in all the latest online communications among Mandayams? If yes, please send your request to the email id below: